Multiline Text Box becomes single line when printed

samwoo

Hello,

When printing the list of Questions and Answers, any Multi-line text becomes a single line.

This has resulted in the Analyst accidentally creating a task being for an Application that doesn't exist as they work from the printed list of questions.

The customer wrote on the form:

If OTHER Please list them below
Smart Client for HR
Visio

On the printed question it looks like 

If OTHER Please list them below
Smart Client for HR Visio

The Application Task that was created was "Set up Smart Client for HR Visio"... naturally this confused the person the Task was assigned to.

This prompted me to log this issue as it could cause confusion (if it hasn't already done so like it has today) with the data.

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi  Samuel,

Thanks for you post!

I able to replicate this on my development instance and have raised ticket to the development team.

Best Regards,
Riz

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:42 PM, riz said:

Hi  Samuel,

Thanks for you post!

I able to replicate this on my development instance and have raised ticket to the development team.

Best Regards,
Riz

Hi @riz,

Just to add that Wiki-Mark-up codes also shows when printing too. Where I expected BOLD when printing it's '''BOLD'''. Same goes for all the other Wiki-Mark-up codes.

Thanks,

Samuel

34 minutes ago, riz said:

Hi Samuel,

Sorry this fix is not release yet, please check 2.34 release which is scheduled next in our queue.

Regards,
Riz

Hey @riz,

Sorry I am aware that it's not in the latest release i meant to add it as part of something I noticed when looking today as I didnt mention it above in my original post regarding the Wiki-Markup also not working in the Printed area.

Thanks though,

Samuel