Email templates & notifications

Lyonel

Hi,

I have been playing a lot with e-mails templates and settings recently, but I am a bit lost... For instance, all my templates have been customised, but I still receive emails with the Hornbill logo? 

Expected look & feel:

expected look & feel.png

Actual notification on customer update:

hornbill notif.png

Templates:

templates.png

My settings:

settings 1.pngsettings 2.png

Am I missing something? The wiki is really not helpful with this... More documentation on the settings would be a great idea!

@Lyonel for the time being (i'll come back to this in a sec) email notifications will be sent and received using this "internal" template and originating from noreply@live.hornbill.com. This following a change in functionality that did not work before (i.e. customer portal updates notifications and auto responder updates notifications). It's also being discussed here: 

So, coming back to "for the time being", the ability to have custom templates for notifications will be introduced in one of the next Service Manager releases.

EDIT: the email notifications are only sent internally, to analysts. This template is not used to send out communication to customers/contacts.

On 29/09/2016 at 0:53 AM, Victor said:

So, coming back to "for the time being", the ability to have custom templates for notifications will be introduced in one of the next Service Manager releases.

Just to clarify @Lyonel, this will be in a future release of Service Manager, not the next release