Progressive Captute - Date Fields

Tina.Lapere

Hi, We've experienced a couple of issues with the dates coming through to requests from progressive captures this week - the field is set to Date Control but it's been coming through with 00's for the time also.  I've just done a test and am now unable to replicate it - has this been picked up and fixed?

With regard to the same field - when the Customer selects a date from the progressive capture it enters it in dd-mm-yyy however when it comes through to the questions area it comes through as yyyy-mm-dd - is there anyway of changing this so it comes through the same as selected?

Thanks

Tina

Date format coming through funning in the question area.docx

Hi @Tina.Lapere,

Thank you for your post!

As you have correctly pointed out, we recently noticed that Date Control and Date/Time Control values are not correctly distinguished in a request details form. We retrospectively corrected this in a Service Manager update.

Regarding the format of the date, this should reflect your Regional Settings through your Profile. Please refer to my screen-shot below, where you can see your current Date Format and if required, you will be able to edit it. Could you please confirm if your Profile's Date Format is reflected in the requests page?

Thanks,

Ehsan

screenshot.png

Hi Tina,

We have identified the issue with date control, since our last release date control format had changed to return value as date in progressive captures, so I have fix this issue and will be available in next release, you will still need to change user profile setting for "Date Format" as my colleague @Ehsan mentioned above.

Thanks!
Riz

Hi Tina,

I have fixed the date format issue around question section, which will be release in 2.32, so date will be formatted based on your profile setting, once new release available to you.

Best Regards,
Riz