Service Portal list of services

Everton1878

Hi,

Is there any setting that can be altered that controls the number of visible service icons before you have to click on 'More services...'?

I've been asked whether it is possible to have them all showing without clicking on that

I have explained that you can add your most used as favourites or that you can go to active calls to view the services with active calls against them

Thanks,

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your post.

There are a couple of things that we are working toward.  One is to provide more options on the size and the layout of the Service icons to allow for more than the current 3 per row.  We have also added an option for showing services by category which can be selected in the tool bar below the search.  I'm also looking a providing a more textual based list for those that have a large number of services.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

James

Hi Tina,

You can change the colour of your icons from within the Administration portal.  Once in Administration if you navigate to Service Manager->Application Settings and then search on icon you will find the following settings

guest.colour.common.icon and  guest.colour.common.iconTitle

Lookup and apply the HEX colour code for the colour that you wish to use and apply.  I hope this helps.

Regards, 

James