Email customers manager

Dan Munns

Hi,

I have an issue with of service requests BPM. At the moment only certain people can raise requests via the service desk (usually line managers) but everyone can raise incidents.

I have a BPM to check to see if the person requesting is an authoriser (via custom field 1) and if they are the ticket auto authorises, if not it should query the customer info and email the manager to request authorisation. At this point I get the failure message as below:

35786  17/08/2016 10:23  error   comms  18376  Operation[apps/com.hornbill.servicemanager/Requests/bpmOperation:notifyEmailCustomersManager] FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_bpm/notifyEmailCustomersManager): nodeName: Request has customer id?; nodeId: b6a23f2c-0e34-4839-84bd-73137f32f57e; At 248/1: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'primaryEntityData' of null" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_b6a23f2c_0e34_4839_84bd_73137f32f57e

The test user has a manager in the field in his profile (the manager is set as me) and if I remove the email customers manager part then I get the notification in service manager. The email template names are correct. I have no idea why it isn't working or if there is a better way of doing it.

Help please!