Widget with all Values toggled off

Ralf Peters

I have a Widget which displays a lot of data , basically it display  all calls closed by month by analyst.  So it’s a bit messy. I don’t want to stack the analyst individual data, as a side-by-side display is better for comparison.   I know that you can toggle data off/on if you select them in the “Legend”.

My Question can you start the Widget with all values toggled off, so I can select which data I want to look at, rather than having  to select everyone I don’t want to look at

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ralf,

Usually charts are used for top 10 or bottom 10, where you are going to have a limited set of series data. Sounds to me if you are outputting a lot of series data (a series of data for each analyst) then you are better of just doing a report if your end goal is to see all analyst performance for call closures. These charts are also set with on the wall screens in mind.

However that said i will have a look a fusion charts documentation to see if there is a way to hide the data on initial load and if they support it i will implement it.

Cheers

Hi Ralf,

I have added a new property under "legend options" that allows you to disable the initial data showing. Set the "Show Data Onload" to No and the legend items will be de-selected by default and you can just click the legend key to show the data value.

This should make it into the next live release of the admin tool, so keep an eye out for the admin release notes.

Cheers

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...