Multiple Errors from BPM

Dan Munns

Good morning,

I have made changes to a progressive capture custom form and now when I try and close a task I get the following errors.

I have checked the BPM/Email template/everything else I can see listed in the errors and can see no missing/incorrect info

I have also turned the BPM and progressive captures off and validated them and then switched them back on with no change.

Someone please help!

(also apologies for the amount of screen shots)

HB Error.PNG

HB Error2.PNG

PG1.PNG

The BPM errors because the "Notify Call Owner" node is missing the value for the mailbox. You would need to switch it from "Auto" to "Manual" and from the dropdown list select the system mailbox (which I think is "Helpdesk"). I have attached a screenshot for easier reference.

Also if the all 3 "Notify Call Owner" node are doing the same thing and have the same configuration you might as well use only one as it would be superfluous.

Notify_Call_Owner.PNG

Thanks Victor,

I tried only having one email notification but as they are in a parallel workflow it gave me an entangled paths error.

I take it the mailbox mentioned in the options is the send from mailbox then?

33 minutes ago, Dan Munns said:

I take it the mailbox mentioned in the options is the send from mailbox then?

Yes, that is correct, you would need to choose the "support desk" mailbox

33 minutes ago, Dan Munns said:

I tried only having one email notification but as they are in a parallel workflow it gave me an entangled paths error.

Sorry, did not know that :) I did not test the parallel functionality in much detail... Perhaps have the email node after the parallel processing finishes?

Hi Dan

That is correct you specify the send from mailbox.

In regards to the number of notifications, if you want the owner notified after each individual task is completed then this is correct, but if you wanted one to be sent when all three tasks have been complete you could have a single notify call owner after the complete parallel processing node. 

Regards

Steve

Hi,

Yes the notifications need to be sent after each task is complete as one of the tasks will be carried out outside of the service desk and will not impact us until after the users start date (when the call from our point of view is closed).

Thanks for the help guys

• Like 1