can 'decisions' on process capture reference simple lists

Gary@ADL

Hi Guys,

so ive got a progressive capture setup, that will present screens depending on your choices in previous screens.

previously I had these setup as static lists, all worked great, but since ive swapped them to dynamic lists (linking to a simple list), it doesn't seem to want to check against the value like it did when it was a static list

thanks

Gary

Capture.JPG

Ok so after some further testing it looks like this isn't limited to simple lists - i'm also seeing the same fault when I try and reference a static list (ive removed the dynamic list and typed all my entries into a static list)

it seems to work fine if you set the decision path to check for an equal value (so access to remove = CAD), but doesn't seem to work if you ask it to check for a contained value (access to remove 'contains' CAD)

Hi Gary,

So this will be fixed in the next admin release (hopefully today if no one else has any work to check in). You will need to go in and modify the custom expression, just change the operator to something and then back to "contains", this fill make it update the expression. Then you should be good to go. Just a couple of things to keep in mind.

1. Custom expressions run against the raw VALUE not the DISPLAY value
2. The expressions are case sensitive.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers