Request List - View issues since v2.28 applied

Since applying Service Manager v2.28 we have noticed an issue affecting our views setup in the Request List. 

Where we have had multiple criteria on the same source field in the view, these have been combined on to a single query condition line, but are not combined in the same way, resulting in the view content being affected.

For example, if we setup a new view with multiple conditions on the same source field prior to v2.28 it would apply an 'AND' logic on the conditions except when the criteria field is the same when it would apply the 'OR' logic operation.

L_5674.tmp.PNG

So in the example above how would have set them up before the upgrade, was display correctly, all requests logged after the date and the Service was either 'Total Land Charges (TLC) or 'Hosted - Total Land Changes (TLC)'.  However now when you go back into the view after saving it the conditions are expressed as below:-

L_AB8.tmp.PNG

And the results generated are not correct, as you can see from the example below, which has records for services not in the condition at all.

L_FC45.tmp.PNG

We have also noticed that where we had conditions on Service, where they were previously displayed as the Service Name, they have been converted to Service ID for those views created prior to applying v2.28. However any new services added to the same view or new view configuration show as Service Name.

Cheers

Martyn

Guest Chaz

Hi Martyn,

wanted to let you know we're looking into it. Not been able to replicate this issue but will see what we can find by digging a bit deeper.

Just so you know, when you select multiple Services (or any condition really) we don't check that all match, just one as there can only be one value stored so it wouldn't make sense to look for all.

The results in your screenshot look like the 'is not' option was chosen, but in your views image, it's clearly set to 'is'. Will update when we have more.

Guest Chaz

Martyn, I believe you have a Success Plan, so if functionality is (or appears to be) broken, it would be great if you could report the issue via our website ( https://www.hornbill.com/request/ ). We'll get an Incident raised for this and liaise with you through that.

Just to let you know we are also experiencing a similar issue. I can see a request by going into the team view but if I look through a custom view which shows calls where I am the owner it then doesn't appear.

54 minutes ago, cchana said:

Martyn, I believe you have a Success Plan, so if functionality is (or appears to be) broken, it would be great if you could report the issue via our website ( https://www.hornbill.com/request/ ). We'll get an Incident raised for this and liaise with you through that.

As requested, I have also logged this via the support request page.

• 3 weeks later...