Updating On-Hold Calls

Tina.Lapere

Hi,

I'm sure I've seen this come up before but I can't find it.

We are finding it a little odd that when a call is on hold you are unable to end an email, attach documents or look at the Customers assets.  We can still update the request ok but if for example a Customer has a problem with their mobile phone and I'm waiting for them to bring it round so I put the call on hold.  In the mean time if I want to contact the mobile supplier I'm unable to see their asset details from the call as it's on hold.  This is a pain.

Is there any plans for this to change?

Thanks

Tina

Hi Tina,

The initial thoughts with the on-hold was that we would start with having the actions disabled as it could be seen that if work was being done on the request that it shouldn't be on-hold.  However, it is always important to recognize that different people work in different ways, so as Martyn suggested we do have a change in our backlog to give you control over which actions are available when a request is on hold.  This change has not been scheduled as of yet, but we will continue to review and prioritize based on the feedback provided.

Regards,

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Martyn,

This is still in our backlog.  Now that we have the feature that allows locking or unlocking of actions on a request, we may be able to leverage this so that you will be able to decide or configure what things you can do when on hold.  I will have another look at the change in the backlog to see what is going to be involved to proceed. 

Regards,

Jaems

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...