Viewing a Customers Requests (all of them)

Tina.Lapere

Hi, Can you please let me know how I go about viewing all requests that a customer has made?  I used to be able to go to the Customer record within Supportworks and see them all - however I can't see this anywhere in Service Manager.

Thanks

Tina

Tina

At the moment I believe you still have to install/buy Customer Manager to see these from the customer point of view. You can view Organisation's requests from the Organisation object, but that list is not in a format you can sort or filter by i.e. by contact , which I think is something that would be really useful. 

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Tina,

From the request list you are able to type in the customer name into the Filter and it will narrow the list down to that customer.  We do also have changes in our backlog to provide lists against the user profile and a contact record.  These have not been scheduled as of yet but something that you will see added in the future.

James

James

I presume in the request list you will only be able to see those requests you have access too, i.e. are a member of the teams that support the services? Where as if you view them via organisation you can see the basic details for all of them?

Cheers

Martyn

Guest NadeemMazhar

Hi Tina,

In addition to Jame's note - it is also possible to create a view in the request list to view calls for a specific customer.

If you want to look for a specific customers calls - you will have to configure the following view as per my screenshot and amend the name of the customer when required. Once you click save - this will show a list of calls by that specific customer you have specified.

Hope that helps.

Nadeem

entercustomername.jpg

Thanks for your responses.  My problem is the ability to see it from within a call they have logged.

For example a customer logs a call - and you want to check if they have already logged a similar one from that call/customer. 

A colleague suggested another button within the call that shows all their associated requests like you can with the assets would be ideal.

I would also like to be able to a customer previous calls (open and  resolved) without the need to use a view (which you have to manually amend each time)

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to follow up on this post.  A full functioning request list has now been placed on both a user's profile and on a contact's record.   This includes filters, exports, and customizing columns.  In addition to this there is another tab that shows the services that they are subscribed to.

image.png

Regards,

James