Customer Portal Services not displaying

Paul Morrow

Hi Guys

I've set up a service for the customer portal. Added contacts, assigned customer portal, logon/password and approved access. In Services I've subscribed my external customer to the service and made it available yet in the customer portal no service is displayed. Am I missing a tweak somewhere?

Hi Paul,

it's possible to show/hide a service from the details section, if you could just check that the Service's Portal Visibility is set to Visible and not Hidden?

The same applied to Catalog items, they can be available to either the portals, the service desk or both.

Hi Paul,

On the creation of a service everything other than the Portfolio Status defaults to a setting which will make the service available on the portals for customer and to support staff within Progressive Capture.  

The Support Teams and Subscribers by default are set for the service to be supported by all teams and subscribed to all users.  Adding to either of these will then only allow the service to be visible to those either supporting the service or those customers that have been subscribed.  The screen shots you have provided above all seem correct.  The only other areas to look at are the Supporting Teams and Subscriptions.  Do you have a screen shot of how this is configured?  Also, could you confirm if you have other services that are working and if it is just this one service that is not displaying.

Regards,

James

Hi James

Support teams are setup as I would for other services available to the internal service portal. I've tried deleting the whole service and start again but with the same results.

This is the only service it have set up for the customer portal. All services for the service portal are working fine.

steam.JPG