Organisation - Service Subscription View/Add

Martyn Houghton

We have a large volume of service and managing the on a service by service basis in order to try ensure each organisation has the correct services is very difficult to do using the current user interface which is service-centric.

It would be really useful to be able to view all services which a organisation is subscribed too from the organisaiton screen and have the ability to add or remove them from this view, rather than having to access each service individually to check or alter the service subscription.

Cheers

Martyn

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

@Bob Dickinson

Following on from our telephone conversation, this was the original post I was referring too in terms of the ability to manage subscriptions from and organisation perspective, given the amount of effort required when you have a large volume of services to administer.

At the moment the only way through the front end it get a list is to identify a contact from the organisation and start to log a incident a new incident to get the Select Service step to appear or you have to use a report.

Cheers

Martyn

@Martyn Houghton 

Thanks for finding this and tagging me Martyn, I'll have a chat with our developers internally regarding this and see if we have anything in the pipeline. 

Kind Regards

Bob

• 4 months later...

I would also like the ability to view the services an organisation is subscribed to rather than having to access each service individually to see which orgs are subscribed.

Any news on the likelihood of this being implemented?

• Like 1

There has been some movement on this on the recent SM builds, in that you can now view a 'Contacts' or 'Coworkers' service subscriptions. 

You cannot update them, but you can at least visualise them at this level, but not at Organisation or Department/Team levels.

@Bob Dickinson is there anything in the pipeline to allow management of subscription from this angle.

Cheers

Martyn

image.thumb.png.409504938243b96f8b5883b6cce6272f.png

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...