Mailbox Permissions - minimum for 2nd Tier Anaylst

Martyn Houghton

In order organisation, our 1st Tier team are responsible for managing the shared mailbox, logging new and updating existing requests from emails. With our 2nd Tier Analyst only needing the permissions to send emails from the request.

Is there any guidance on the minimum permissions needed to shared mailbox for a user to be able to send email from the Request form?

Cheers

Martyn

Guest fraserj
9 minutes ago, Martyn Houghton IDOX Group said:

In order organisation, our 1st Tier team are responsible for managing the shared mailbox, logging new and updating existing requests from emails. With our 2nd Tier Analyst only needing the permissions to send emails from the request.

Is there any guidance on the minimum permissions needed to shared mailbox for a user to be able to send email from the Request form?

Cheers

Martyn

Never mind... Wrong product.

Edited by fraserj
EDIT: I can't read messages properly... Ignore me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a follow up from on this thread in terms of permissions. In order to ensure our 2nd Tier team are able to view source emails linked on the timeline, i.e. ones used to raise and update them, they required some additional rights.

mailmin.JPG

Also working at Dan at Hornbill, he identified that they would also require 'Can Get Folder Properties' in order to avoid errors being reported in the server log.

Cheers

Martyn