Sub Sites

Kelvin

I need to be able to set up departments within Sites and unsure the best way to do this.

eg. A nurse is working at another site in the xray department or A nurse is working in our site in Xray. I need to be able to provide stats as to where calls are being logged from and by what department.

I hope this makes sense. 

Kelvin

There is a site field which can be made visible in the Details form for each service, normally is not displayed if not populated.

The nurses Co-Workers or Customers (external contacts) in your implementation? The reason for asking is the site options are more aimed at internal Co-Workers, then sites within an external customer organisation.

Cheers

Martyn

Yeah we already use Site for the internal departments, I have now been asked to capture departments at other sites. My only thought was to list them 

e.g.

ED
XRAY
offsite ED
offsite XRAY

Just wondered if there was a cleaner way to gather the info

Kelvin

We had a look at this previously, as we use sites within Support Works to break down customer organisations and associate requests to a specific site within the customer organisation, but at the moment Service Manager was not able to deal with sites within the customer organisation, as there is no correlation between a site record and customer organisation, so if you use the site list you get a list of all the sites configured not the ones that relate to the customer organisation the request is linked to.

Some of this was cover in the post below. For the time being in order to get Live we have ignored the in built site function and will just capture the information as an additional question in Progressive Capture.

Cheers

Martyn