Hi,

I have made some good progress on using the Business Process, but I have a couple of questions I hope you can assist with;

1. I can create an Automated Task to add a Priority to a Request raised from Service Manager, but if does not seem to work when a Basic Users uses the Services Portal.

2.  I have 3 stages in a Business Process, that are;

1. Create a Change Request – this works fine

2. Testing

3. Deployment

I have 2 challenges, the first is starting the Testing process.  At present, I am using an Automated Task when the Owner moves the Request to Resolved, but not happy with this.  I have looked at moving the Request on a Board, but this does not seem to work.

The second query is feedback from a Basic User.  I would like them to approve testing on the Request before moving to Deployment.  I have tried an Automated Task on when a Request is updated, but I cannot get this to work.

I hope this makes sense.  

Thanks in advance.

Lee   

Hi Lee

Can you post a screenshot of the configuration for the Move Request To Board node please so we can take a look at why this is not working.

Your second issue, which Automated Tasks are you trying to use to allow the Basic User to provide feedback? 

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the reply. 

I can see why the first was not working.  I set it as an Automated task to move the Request on the Board.  I need a manual way, so if the User moves the Request to the Testing list on the Board, it triggers the Business Process.  Does that sound feasible?

The second issue I have attached.  I set up a simple process to change the Priority to P4, when updating the Request.  I have also added this to the settings.  It works when the ticket is raised through Service Manager, but not the Portal.

Thanks

doc1.docx