Advice request

derekgreen

I work at Corby Borough Council, we are in the process of implementing Hornbill Service Desk to replace our ageing help desk system.

Our auditors have asked that we offer all of our basic Self Service users the opportunity to give feedback at the resolution of their incidents, I was hoping someone could advise on how best to build this in to the incident process.

Hi Derek,

Within the service portal, when a request/incident is in a resolved state, the user can open the request details and will be given the opportunity to provide a star rating and comments as shown.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Dave.

portal-feedback.png

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I've logged an incident as a basic user and, as you said, the portal displayed the feedback form at the point of resolution, which I completed. Maybe I'm not too quick on the update, but shouldn't the result be visible to the analyst? I can't see it in my view of the request.

Hi Derek,

The starting point for this feedback feature was to store the information in the database which could then be reported on.  Having this information visible in the request for the support person is also a valid requirement which we do have in our backlog as a feature that will be added in the future.  

To add to this - you can also see the feedback rating when you log a call within the collaboration suite (once you've chosen the Customer) but then like it's been said it then disappears.  I too think this would be good to have displayed within the call as you are also unable to see it from the Co-Workers record.

Thanks

Tina

• 6 months later...