When raising a request from email it is automatically moved to Deleted Items folder

When you use the Raise Request option from an email, the email is then moved directly to the Deleted folder in the mailbox.

Is this configurable at all? Either to disable this or to specify an alternative destination folder within the mailbox?

The reason for asking is that we normally retain an inbox archive folder for all incoming emails that we retain for a period of time, in case there are any queries about missing emails/updates etc.

Cheers

Martyn

Guest gregmarcroftorc

Hi James,

I've tried doing that myself, but it's still going in to the Deleted Items folder. Can you think of a reason?

Email_folder.png

Ticket_emails_folder.png

Guest Chaz

Hi Greg & Martyn,

James is right, that is the application setting that we should use, however it won't take affect until version 2.26, this is because the existing setting is incorrectly located under Collaboration > Settings and called webapp.email.archive.folderName. Feel free to change both anyway but as I said it will be using the right one in 2.26.

• Victor changed the title to When raising a request from email it is automatically moved to Deleted Items folder