Automatically add Change Requests to Change Calendar

Tonyo

Can anyone please advise how I can set our change process to automatically add newly raised Change Requests directly to the Change calendar? I have tried a few ways, by adding this to this to the Progressive capture & Business process, but nothing I do has worked, until we manually add the request to the calendar.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Currently there is no way to automatically add change requests to the change calendar. They must be scheduled by using the scheduling action on the change requests themselves (there is a bpm automated task to suspend and wait for scheduled dates in the change process). There are possible plans to include both a 'scheduled dates' progressive capture form and an automated bpm task to add scheduled dates in the future, however there is currently nothing planned in the next 90 days.

Regards,

Alex

Hi Tony

Just a quick update on this one, the option to automatically schedule a change has been added and will be available in a Service Manager update in the next couple of weeks. This option via the business process engine will allow for the automatic scheduling of the change with definable start and end dates in the format (Day / Hour / Minutes) after the creation date of the Change.

Thanks

Steve

• Like 1

• Victor changed the title to Automatically add Change Requests to Change Calendar
  • Victor locked this topic