Accept call

Ralf Peters

I am trying to find a way to replicate the "Accept Call" button/function ( like it is available in Supportworks) in Service Manager.

Either in the request list view or details view.

I can see the Assign button , but how can I restrict the drop downs so certain Users can only pick/see themselves from/on the list?

Thanks

Ralf

Hi Ralf

Thanks for the post.

Service Manager filters the assignment lists / options based on the teams which support the services which the request / requests are associated against. You can read more about the setting of visibility of requests / assignment options based on the teams which support the different services you offer on our wiki at the following link: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Services - If you look under the Service Visibility section.

Service Manager does not have the same 'Accept' concept as Supportworks, it uses the Assignment options. We are always looking for ways to make Service Manager more intuitive and we have discussed an 'Assign to me' option but this has not yet made it into development, is this the sort of thing you were looking for?

Regards

Steven

• 1 month later...