Mailbox Refresh speed and other questions

gwynne

Hi Gareth,

When viewing a mailbox and the inbox folder the data is automatically refetched when a new email comes in no refresh speed as such we have events that trigger on a new email arriving that update the view.

Someone else posted about locking emails while they are open i will raise this with development and see what they come back with.

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

Hi Gareth

Development have a change logged for this CH00130315 currently the change is not scheduled for the next 90 days, so i cannot give any further details on when this might be made available sorry.

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

• 1 year later...

Hi @gwynne

I just wanted to follow up on this post.  There are a couple of questions that you presented.

The first question is the refresh speed of the mailbox view.  Since the original post we have introduce a new Email View.  I just wanted to see if you still have questions around the refreshing of the list of emails or if the new Email View is providing what you were looking for.

I also wanted to ask about the locking of tickets.  I'm interested to know more about this requirement.  Is this the locking of a ticket when you are updating from an email or is it more of a general requirement where you want to be able to lock particular actions or updates on a ticket?

Regards,

James