Searching for closed jobs by customer name

bwood

One of the ways I would suggest, and this is the way that I personally do this, is to create a custom View in the request list that lets you display the closed requests. I have a condition checking the Date Closed and I have this set to last 30 days to prevent too many historic request from coming back. Once you have your view defined you can then select this View whenever you want to access your recently closed requests. You can then use the filter at the top of the request list to quickly filter this down to the specific customer.

We are also looking to provide access to the customer's requests when viewing a customer record.

Thanks James - making it easy to see a customers call history is useful. Especially if you do it from the customers record.

This is one of the main ways we look at call History in Supportworks currently (we are due to go live with Service Manager soon). I'm sure this is something that my colleagues will raise when I run through the system with them and it coming up as a problem.

I'd be interested to know when it would be available.

• 3 weeks later...

A quick search on Customer name to display all calls history which can then be filtered by status is critical for complain management process.

Also during progressive capture, our 1st line engineers would benefit from gaining the ability to see all recent request rather than just Open status (example ; a customer might have called early on in the day with the same incident which we thought was resolved but is now reoccurring).

• 11 months later...

We have recently introduced two more options in the Global Search for Requests which include Customer and Organisation.  These are available as part of the Search Tools which can be viewed in the Global Search by clicking on the arrow on the right side of the search bar.  Using this option will allow you to bring back requests for a selected customer with any status or you can also filter down on the status as well.  For more information on these options please read here.

We are also still looking to provide a Request List plug-in to the customer records and the user profiles for an additional view of a customer's requests.

Regards,

James