Customer Satisfaction Survey

Tonyo

My organisation depends on reports from the Customer Satisfaction surveys, as monthly reports from total user survey gets emailed to management. We would like a CS Survey sent to our service users after every closed ticket, and the feature is not available in Service Manager. Can you please advise when this feature or alternative will/can be made available before the switch-on ?

Thank you for your post.

We have some plans to extend the existing 5 star rating that a user can apply on the Service Portals, allowing for some additional questions to be asked following the completion of a request. The rating is currently captured as part of the timeline history of a request but we are also looking to provide this in a way that it is stored separately and made more accessible to the reporting.

These additions along with some more features for reporting will continue to be worked on over the coming 3 months. There will be a number of small additions released over this period which will build up to provide a solution. The first step will be to have the data stored so that it can be accessed for the standard reporting.

I hope this helps.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Dan,

Further to James' update above, the Customer Feedback enhancements that are mentioned to enable the inclusion of survey questions to accompany the 5-star rating that a customer can give via the portal, was released in Service Manager version 2.32 (NEW: Extended Customer Feedback including custom questions).

Documentation can be found here: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Customer_Feedback

I hope you find the additional capability useful.

Have a great weekend,

Dan

@DanielRi

Though my Star Rating option is enabled for a service it is not displaying on the customer portal, like it has expired. the expiry in days is blank as we have not set this value in any of our 100+ services yet. It appears that this is not defaulting to a value when the feature was added and causes the star rating to disappear.

Should the release of set this to 0 by default rather than null?

star.JPG

Cheers

Martyn

@Martyn Houghton @Lyonel when you click on the green button, which I assume, in Martyn example, is the translated "It's working" button, the request will (should :) ) close and the feedback popup displayed. Even if there is no value in UI for "Expiry" field... If this is not the case in your instance then it might be a possible defect - in which case please log an incident with us via the Support Webform.

@Victor @Lyonel

Okay, so they have to click on the 'It's Working' button to get the rating/question page to appear, then they can close and optionally rate/comment on the case?

star3.JPG

Given the standard comment question has been removed, as there any plans to allow you to copy these feedback questions to to other services, as having more than 100 services the administration overhead of having to put it back in for each service and maintaining these going forward is somewhat easier?

Cheers

Martyn

@Lyonel @Martyn Houghton I can see the chores having to define this on dozens of services. I will have a look to see if there is a way to automatically or just replicate a feedback to other services. In any case to have this done via UI, current functionality needs to be redesigned so our product managers might have an input on this...

• Like 1

Thanks for your feedback @Lyonel and @Martyn Houghton.  We will definitely look at continuing to extend the feedback. We were originally looking at feedback and surveys having two slightly different approaches.  We wanted to start with a fairly simple feedback option per service so that the questions and prompts can be specific to a service.  In the future we also envisioned a larger survey app or module that could look at larger, more generic surveys with advanced features such as branching from questions, extended delivery options, usable for any survey and not just for service manager requests, and analytics. The survey app is not planned or scheduled as of yet. However, through the continued feedback we will enhance the current feedback feature as well as determine the need and requirements for a larger survey app.       

The feedback is great however within the reporting, can you please add a date column so I can report on things like - Customer feedback this week/month?

Cheers

@James Ainsworth, @steven boardman, another good reporting to have would be the "value" of  answer selected. Currently, you can only report on the label. When only using 1 language, its fine. But when you want to translate the interface (including answers), then it becomes much more difficult... Same thing applies to PC and custom forms.