BPM Failing if no owner

Kelvin

In this BPM I am dealing with an incident and everything works unless an owner is not assigned during Progressive capture.

What I have tried to do is add in a catchnet where if "global["flowcode"]["ownerid"]=="" then Assign Call to Creator, however this fails. What am I missing or is there an easier solution.

The other branch from the decision where"global["flowcode"]["ownerid"]!="" works fine.

post-12043-0-86930000-1455636092.png

Hi Kelvin,

At which point exactly does it fail? Does it always seem to go down the "Owner = true" branch?

I'll have a look into the workflow decisions (specifically "global["flowcode"]["ownerid"]=="")

However as an initial idea to solve your issue - if the "global["flowcode"]["ownerid"]!="" appears to be working and you only have two decisions, could you set the other one to "No Match" instead of specifically adding the criteria? So therefore any scenario that does not match ownerid != "" (i.e. it does not have any owner) will run down the No Match branch.

Kind Regards,

Bob

Hi Kelvin,

Ok I've just tested this and found the way that this should work successfully.

For Branch 1 (Request has an Owner) use the "No Match" option

For Branch 2 (Request does not have an Owner) the expression needs to be Owner == null

(simply type the word null - it needs to be lower case, with no quotation marks otherwise it will error).

Give this a try, and let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Bob