SSO Config - Error when creating a User Template

Trying to setup SSO for an existing instance. Couldn't initially setup the profile as I get getting a server error, although couldn't find anything in the logs to work out why. I'm now trying to create a user template, when clicking on create template a red bar with "server error" appears at the top of the screen and no template created. Thought it could be the template name, but I've tried various names to no avail, whatever is typed in the template name box it stays red.

Has anyone had success with SSO?

Hi Mark,

Can you post a screen grab of the data you are entering into the User Template when you get the error and i can take a look at whats going on.

Further details on Configuring Single Sign On can be found here: https://wiki.hornbil...n_with_SAML_2.0

I did find an issue when creating a User Template the Role field was not marked as mandatory this is required for a User Template, a UI fix will be available in the next day or so in the mean time you should just be able to specify a Role and the User Template should create correctly.

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

Edited by TrevorKillick
Issue discovered.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the reply. Had Bob Dickenson on-site here today and have been through the SSO config, I don't need the User Template with our implementation as we're going to us the LDAP User import for that side of things.

Kind regards

Mark

• Victor changed the title to SSO Config - Error when creating a User Template