Answers from dynamic-type Custom form fields not showing in request - Fix Released in SM2.20.3

Kelvin

I have created some custom forms and when testing all behaves as expected whilst collecting data however when I come to viewing the request not all the answers are showing.

post-12043-0-29453100-1454676958.png

During the capture phase I answered all the questions however the none of the dynamic lists are pulling across into the Request.

The fields which I have typed in come across as expected.

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for your post. As per Dan's response we raised this with our Dev team who I am pleased to confirm have resolved this.

This should be available in the next release of Service Manager which could be out as soon as this week. Please keep an eye out in the app store for the latest release, release notes will also be available.

Thanks

Neal

Hi Kelvin,

just to bring this topic to a close, I can confirm that the fix (PM00139247) was delivered in Service Manager 2.20.3 but will not appear in the release notes as it was delivered as a hot fix which was fast-tracked to our beta stream to ensure it was included in the 2.20.3 release to Customers.

Many Thanks,

Dan