BPM - Timers operation nodes - Pause/OnHold

Hi Martyn

Both timers will be paused if they exist i went through the code and checked.

As for On Hold duration this is not set so the request will be on hold indefinitely until BPM sets the status to Open.

Although looking at the operation there is nothing to restart the timers so i will raise this with Dev.

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

Trevor

I have been trying to use the Update Satus operation to OnHold as per your advice and testing with your colleague Dan. But though this is being reported as being put on hold in the timeline the status is not being updated as there is no parameter in the UI for the node to specify when the request is to be put on hold untill and the system is requiring this as a mandatory parameter

nodeName: API Call: Place Request on hold; nodeId: 2d3ae907-2705-4664-b24e-1ad5a9679d4f; "EspMethodCall:invoke: Operation[data:entityUpdateRecord] Error setting value for column 'h_onholduntil'. Invalid date\/time format provided: [undefined]"

Operation[data:entityUpdateRecord] Error setting value for column 'h_onholduntil'. Invalid date/time format provided: [undefined]

Operation[data:entityUpdateRecord] Error setting value for column 'h_onholduntil'. Invalid date/time format provided: [undefined]

Error setting value for column 'h_onholduntil'. Invalid date/time format provided: [undefined]

Unexpected non-digit in year part of date. [undefined]

nodeName: Invoke Flowcode: Pause Fix Timer; nodeId: f00487a7-d160-4fa1-a30d-dd076f11b397; "EspMethodCall:invoke:

Operation[apps\/com.hornbill.servicemanager\/Requests:holdRequestTimer] FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager\/entities\/Requests\/fc_ops\/holdRequestTimer): Input parameter validation error: The dateTime value 'undefined' specified is invalid or out of range for element <onHoldUntil> at location '\/methodCall\/params\/onHoldUntil'"

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Martyn,

further to the above, I can now confirm that PM00138821 has been addressed and will be available in the next release of Service Manager. This will give us the ability to configure (in the BPM node) a time period for which the request will remain on hold therefore eliminating the errors you posted above.

In addition to this, we will also be seeing a new "Suspend Wait for OffHold" BPM Operation which, after placing the request on hold using the existing operation, we can use to suspend the workflow until the request is next taken off hold.

This will gives us much greater capability when building on Hold/off hold scenarios within our workflows.

Thanks,

Dan