"Configure Notices" associated application/system right

CraigP

I've recently noticed that the "Service Request Full Access" role gives more rights than I would like for some users, so I am creating custom roles that will provide only a few extra permissions that the "Service Request User" doesn't have.

I've been trying to work out precisely what application/system right causes the "Configure Notices" bell icon to be available on Service Requests (by adding/removing the various rights that differ between "SR User" and "SR Full Access" on my custom role), but haven't been able to find it so far. Is someone please able to confirm what right is required for this?

Hi @CraigP

Thanks for your post.

As far as I can see, a request owner can add and remove notices on requests that they own without having the Full Access role. No rights required.  I don't believe that there is a right that is specific to request notices.  The option is just doing a check if you are either the owner or you have the Full Access role for that request type.

The notices were originally designed as part of the workflow and then additional options were added so that the owner could also manually manage the notices.