Changes - Not allowing to be scheduled

Jeremy

Today we are seeing this issue, we can chose dates/times etc but the Schedule Change button will not become active

image.png.e6f970ab0d674f0b7845f1467295dec1.png

Is this an issue like the the others have been experiencing? We have tried refreshing our sessions etc, but we still can't schedule changes therefore processes are being held up

I am getting this warning pop-up when there is clearly no issue with the dates I have selected. It seems to be interpreting the "To" date as before the "From" date even when it is not.

image.thumb.png.75149b330c96b5f6ed2fe43abf2e2d2c.png

Prior to this issue, it would not let me select a To time of 23rd May at all (even a time after the From time). I cleared the schedule and re-entered and then saw the above which cleared seemed to come and go. After a few seconds and allowed me to save.

But yes something is a bit dodgy with the schedule today.

I raised this issue with customer success at about 11am.

I have seen the other issue with the change calendar but this issue has persisted since the fix.

I checked running in incognito mode but I am still unable to schedule a change that expects to be done within a day.

@Jeremy @Berto2002 @AlexOnTheHill

Just to update you on this issue, it is unrelated to the original issue which was fixed this morning, however, having investigated further we have confirmed the issue mentioned above around attempting to schedule an entry within a single day following the implementation of the new date component.

We are assessing the options to correct this and if we are unable to determine a fix shortly we will look to return back to the original date time picker later today.  Will update here again when we have a way forward.

Kind regards,

Dave.

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

As per my previous comment, we have now temporarily reverted back to the original date selection controls for the request schedule tab, if you refresh shortly (next 15 mins or so) you should be able to use the functionality correctly again.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Dave.

• Like 2