Lock Assessment Option Missing from Lock Actions Node

will.good

Odd.   It seems to have worked for me.

image.png

What type of request is it? Incident, Service Request, or other? Is the request currently suspended with a Wait for Assessment BPM node for an Impact assessment?  I'd be interested to see what the Assessment tab looks like.  I'm just trying to think of other things that I can test to try to replicate.

7 minutes ago, James Ainsworth said:

Odd.   It seems to have worked for me.

image.png

What type of request is it? Incident, Service Request, or other? Is the request currently suspended with a Wait for Assessment BPM node for an Impact assessment?  I'd be interested to see what the Assessment tab looks like.  I'm just trying to think of other things that I can test to try to replicate.

Hi @James Ainsworth

image.png.a962343b29ba2a735a5fa92d37682eea.png

It is a Service Request, we don't use Wait for Assessment nodes in any of our BPs. I have been testing this just through an autotask (attached) and not through the actual BPM (don't think that would make a difference though?)

Also attached the BPM if that helps

testing.draft.bpm.txt generic-process---low-priority.version-112.bpm.txt

I'm testing using the Auto Tasks too :) .  While the assessment action worked for me, I found that when all actions were set to lock, the Boards action didn't lock.  So, I'm assuming that there is something else at play here that might be influencing if an action is locked or not.  I'll keep testing.  

image.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...