Service to Service Relationship feedback

George Zippo

Hi everyone (this is my first post here and looking forward to interacting with the community)

Hopefully this has not been raised before.  

I have a couple of things that I would be grateful for comment on that would make our use of Services a little easier:

1. In the Service Portfolio is there a way to filter Services by Service Domain?
  2. I was not able to set the an impact and relationship between services.  It would be great if we could set that all at the same time as the relationship type
  3. Within the explorer view we would love to see some extra content in the details box.  Ideally it would be nice to have the ability to edit that ourselves but attributes like Service Status, Portal Visible, would be handy.
  4. The details box is quite small and leaves quite a bit of unused real estate below it.  It also means that if your Service description is more than a couple of lines long you have to scroll through it which seems unnecessary given the space potentially available.
  5. Within the details box within the explorer view, wiki markup isn't respected.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...