Request List view for open breached calls

CraigP

It seems that filtering open requests where "Within Resolve Time" is False doesn't work as one would expect. Looking at the requests table suggests to me that this is because the "Within Fix" value hasn't been set yet. Could "Within Fix" not be marked as false as soon as it has breached?

While writing this I realised that I could instead use "Resolve By" "is before" option, but it appears you have to specify a date for "before", and can't just set it to  "is before today". Will I have to update the view every day to be the current date?

39 minutes ago, CraigP said:

Looking at the requests table suggests to me that this is because the "Within Fix" value hasn't been set yet.

That is correct, the Within Fix value is populated when the Request is Resolved. Until that point it will (probably) have a value of NULL

40 minutes ago, CraigP said:

Could "Within Fix" not be marked as false as soon as it has breached?

Unfortunately that is not something that is being considered, however we are looking into alternatives that would provide the ability to create a real time filter for response/fix targets. There are no timescales for this at present, please keep an eye on the forums, the Roadmap, and Release Notes for any further updates.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...