Email Response System Auto Responder

Jim

Hi, 

When an email is added to a request due the routing rules, it only shows the 'cc' information and does not display who that email was actually sent to. Is this something I need to configure and if so, how?

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect this is because you know which email address it was sent to, otherwise the Request wouldn't have been updated, so the cc: values are the unknown here, although there's not really enough information in the original question to be certain here.

Hi Steve, 

Thank you for the response, 

In my scenario If I send an email in the 'To' section to 5 different people and then 'cc' in another 2 people it will only show the 2 that were cc'd in, So when we send emails to a user and there manager you can't see this in the updates that the manager was included in the Timeline updates 

On 3/6/2023 at 10:29 AM, Jim said:

If I send an email in the 'To' section to 5 different people and then 'cc' in another 2 people it will only show the 2 that were cc'd in

That is correct, and the expected behaviour. You can see the full list of To: addresses by opening the email using the View Email option on the Timeline entry.

@Jim

This also causes us a manual step to check who else the email address was sent to.

When Auto Logging a request from an email we include in the email the node to get the email to: addresses and insert them into the timeline as part of the workflow. However this only works for the initial email that triggers the request to be logged.

Cheers

Martyn