how to remove a call from all boards at closure

lee mcdermott

Hi,

I have a automated task in the BPM to remove the call from board when the call is closed. 

It is currently configured as below

should the Result reference be filled in with something? Or would this config remove the call from any board?

I want it to remove the call from the breached SLA board if it is on there, obviously not all calls will be on this board.

The original config was showing as config depreciated and needs updating - so I hit the update and saved it. Now it doesnt work and generates the error below.

image.thumb.png.22ee997dbfd432223fbf5ec8d66db9a2.png

but this generates the below error 

image.png.35ad66f990f22ebdf8aa85da45b76a59.png

thanks

lee

also this error seems to generate for new calls that are not even on a board?

also even stranger is it at the minute seems to be affecting just some calls and not all calls even some logged and closed today but only for a particular service the call relates to?

I do not understand where or why it would be doing this?

any ideas?

@Jim @Steve Giller

I gave up in the end and just removed the option in the BPM to remove from the board.

Unfortunately I will just have to go and manually remove closed calls from the relevant board. I just couldn't get it to work.

I am trying to set up a new BPM that adds a call to a board and I cannot get that to work either. But I will log a new forum post for that in the hope I can get this one sorted.

thanks

lee