Requests failing to write to auto escalation board

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All,

I have noticed some of our requests are no longer writing to our escalation board. The error message is as below - is this a known issue / any idea why I am seeing this error please? Nothing has changed as such in the configuration but I have picked up a few requests with the error below in the timeline

Many thanks

Unable to add request to board 'MSE - Digital Services: Breached and Auto Escalated Requests': EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[apps/com.hornbill.boardmanager/Card::addCard] FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.boardmanager/entities/Card/fc_ops/addCard): Input parameter validation error: Non-digit characters found in the element <h_lane_id>, the expected data type is 'integer'. The value was [] at location '/methodCall/params/h_lane_id'

@James AinsworthHi James, apologies I raised this as a support ticket in  the end. It was indeed an issue with the lane data (somehow it was removed or reset to blank). I have now corrected this in the SLA so hopefully will see the error slowly disappear from the requests

Many thanks as always, and my apologies I did not update back here after raising the ticket

• 2 months later...

Hi @Adrian Simpkins

I know you have added lane details in your case, but just an update to close this off; following a rewrite of the code that handles the service level event processing it should no longer error when a lane is not specified and will add to the first lane by default.

Cheers,

Dave.

• Like 2