Progress Capture Broken?

QEHNick

I'm updating a PC again and I'm seeing some odd behaviour which is breaking the PC.

I have a node which asks a question and then branches off to other custom forms. However, on the initial node, two responses do not produce the desired result. 

One reports that "The Intelligent Capture flow has reached a point that does not have any forward path. " which is not the case. (I've just made a slight change and now this one is doing the same as below).

Another choice results in the second node content appearing in the same window; so you end up with the first custom form contents above the second custom form contents.

The third (and final) choice actually works.

Very bizarre.

This on top of a previous problem to do with a branching issue in a PC lead me to think there's a larger issue here. 

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Progress Captures?

I'll add an observation - it seems if you copy and paste a node, change elements in it, the Progress Capture does not present the changes to the user. This is where this problem seems to stem from. It's as if it continues to use the original nodes settings.

Indeed this is exactly what it is doing - I just changed the text in the node I copied from and, in the progress capture, it shows that nodes content instead of the one it should be displaying.

1 hour ago, QEHNick said:

if you copy and paste a node, change elements in it, the Progress Capture does not present the changes to the user. This is where this problem seems to stem from. It's as if it continues to use the original nodes settings.

@QEHNick where is this, is it when you design the PC or when a user actually uses it to raise a request?

@Victor I have verified there is a fault; in my previous thread I had some weird behaviour associated with a node which, I now understand, was a copied and modified node.

By removing and recreating that node, the fault has cleared.

The issue I am having here is the same, I have copied and modified a node (it has a lot of elements in it) and the PC is not recognising, or even referring to it, as a different node.