Auto assigning SLA dependant on Team

billster

Hi,

I have created 2 corporate SLAs and linked them to a service.

In the rules of the corporate SLAs I have "is Team X" and "is NOT team y"

I want it so that the rules are checked and proper SLA is given dependant on Team.

In the BPM the Team is assigned by person's country, either UK or US which works OK when the ticket is created and it is assigned to the proper team, but the SLA only uses the UK SLA and not the US one.

Is the SLA to be set in BPM manually if I want to do this?

image.png.b6932a9625271fc58e650d10adb0bc36.png

image.png.c488f56ee737f9299ecfe827a4d025b3.png

image.thumb.png.578dbeb02d3107ff0f6a8fc7d4154a53.png

54 minutes ago, billster said:

"is Team X" and "is NOT team y"

You can drop the second Team criterion here... if the Team is "US 1st Line Support" then at this point it is certain it is not something else (e.g. 1st Line Support). So the second Team criterion is superfluous.

On 11/14/2022 at 5:24 PM, Steve Giller said:

Just having those screenshots to go on makes it somewhat guesswork, but I would suspect that there is a rule in the UK SLA (not the critical one) that is being picked up.

It looks like from that setup all UK SLA rules will be applied before any of the US Rules are.

Thanks, I did notice that one of the rules did not have "the Team is X"

On 11/14/2022 at 5:49 PM, Victor said:

You can drop the second Team criterion here... if the Team is "US 1st Line Support" then at this point it is certain it is not something else (e.g. 1st Line Support). So the second Team criterion is superfluous.

Thanks, I have removed the "the Team is not" rules.

----------------------------------------------------

I have tried adding Organisation Country / Contact Country / Site to either US or UK but then again the SLA still just chooses the UK one even when I add my user to all US options.

@billster there are two set of rules that would need to be configured here;

• one set to determine what SLA (Service Level Agreement) will be set on the request - these are the rules configured when you associate (corporate or service) SLAs to a service
  • one set to determine what SL (Service Level) will be set on the request for the above SLA - these are the rules configured when you design the SLA on the SLA itself

Perhaps there is a misconfiguration between the two or one set is done but not the other?

So in the actual SLA rules I removed all the rubbish like "Team is X" and "Team is not Y" and just had, "priority is X"

In the Service Portfolio SLA rule, I have done the "Site is X" and it gives you whatever SLA.

Now the SLAs are timing properly in the BP and automatically getting the right one. :D

Thanks

• Like 1