Tooltip help for "UserID" option in "Add Assets" nodes suggests it's for "Used By or Owned By"

Berto2002

I want to add Assets to a Request in the BPM.

I used the "Add Customer Computer Assets" node and specified the CustomerID in the "UserID" field (for us this is the email address) and I got this warning: "The user 'Test@Southend.gov.uk' owns no assets of the selected class and type".

And yet the tooltip for this field is this and I have assets Used By that user...

image.thumb.png.d0e409d6554c10c6c57b35dd43e7d294.png

I think the tooltip needs to remove the "Used By" because the function is looking only for Owned by the looks of the warning? My Assets have this userID as the Used By (not Owned By).

• Victor changed the title to Tooltip help for "UserID" option in "Add Assets" nodes suggests it's for "Used By or Owned By"

Oh man. The field is labelled "Used by" and allows a variable so one assumes it needs the ID of the person it is "Used By". I suggest the field label is updated to "Used By (True/False)" to be clearer; or better still be labelled as "Used By/Owned By". But yes, I get it now and it works. Thanks Steve.