Unable to take a SR off hold

JanS2000

Good afternoon, I haven't come across this problem on our instance before, and I can't find anything similar on the forum.

We have a service request that was placed on hold, and we need to take it off hold now to proceed with the request, but we can't - there's no option to resume. I had a look through the timeline of the call and found that somehow this post was made "public", I'm not sure how, so I've changed that to Team. I don't know if this going to be a one-off glitch, but if anyone has any ideas on how to get round it, without having to wait for another 3 days, that would be very helpful.

I've included a screenshot so you can see what happens when we click to release the call. I'm not sure why it says Feedback Required, but if it's possible for me to change that, a signpost to where I can do this would also be appreciated, as it is a little bit confusing. Thanks.

image.png.c5088c97436138dbec35ec4710af8d3f.png 

@JanS2000 it is possible you have configured sub-statuses but you do not have set up these for both active and on-hold main statuses... from what I see in the screenshot it is possible the system is looking for (another) active sub-status or an on-hold sub-status but it can't find any... 

Just now, Victor said:

@JanS2000 it is possible you have configured sub-statuses but you do not have set up these for both active and on-hold main statuses... from what I see in the screenshot it is possible the system is looking for (another) active sub-status or an on-hold sub-status but it can't find any... 

Thanks @Victor. I had a look at the sub-statuses but wasn't sure if that was the right thing to look at. I've just looked again after reading your reply and found there's only the one status for Incidents and a couple for Change, so do I just need to create one (or more) for service requests? If I do, will that work for this particular SR or just apply to any that are put on hold after?