Hornbill Virtual Agent - config - Flow was turned off

Gavin James - SDDC

Morning, I'm just trying to configure my Hornbill Virtual Agent via Power virtual Agents on Teams.  I've entered the details for the UserID, Instance and API key, but I keep seeing the below "Flow was turned off".  Is this because I'm inputting incorrect details maybe, I've followed the instructions on the wiki page twice now, and all looks fine.

For the User ID i'm using my Hornbill account and I've created the API under my Hornbill account also, maybe this bit is wrong?

image.png.561f5335173b7734b5594118e6b3bf2a.pngimage.png.3aa9ea654b8680cdf066fac00b1e968d.png

@Gavin James - SDDC Looks like the Power Automate flows have been imported as disabled, which I've not seen before. Do you have the correct subscription to enable premium connectors in Flow/Power Automate?

If so, you could click View flow details on the affected actions, and turn the flows on:

image.png

Cheers,

Steve 

Thanks for this Steve,  

Since enabling image.png.8bb7f9515912295a59d73a6192fff892.png I can now "Turn On" the "Hornbill - Get Instance Details",  before enabling this I couldn't get the Flow to turn on.

But I'm now stopped at the "Hornbill - Get User Details", If I try and "Turn on" this flow I get the below error.

What do I need in my 365 environment to make this work?  do I need to be an admin?

I can't seem to save my UserID, Instance and API key detail also because of the flow errors. So I have to keep entering these over and over again.

image.thumb.png.319d84ab106552f26c37dfbc3647f614.png

@Gavin James - SDDC This is likely due to a missing connection to O365, which is used to get the Teams session user details before retrieving the Hornbill details. This should have been done during the solution import, but can be also set either in the flow:

image.png

Or in the Power Apps chatbot solution:

image.png

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Up and running with the App I recon.   The App is installed on my account and visible on my MS Teams session, I can see that the App is authenticating with Azure as when I tried the "Leaver" option it picked up the users names automatically.

I'm just trying work out why it isn't picking up anything from Hornbill, below is an example?  something obvious i'm sure, but not sure what it could be??  Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.1565c988c26e404d33151cf99a82871e.png 

or

image.thumb.png.14cc0c2f8f0bda1b4f5ad76253cf3266.png