Inbound Routing Rules not working since yesterday afternoon

Nikolaj

HI @Victor what kind of detail do you need? We have a lot of inbound Routing rules for email's with a specific subject... they all worked fine. since yesterday all of them are not working. now all the mails are in the target folder failure..

Best regards

Nikolaj

image.thumb.png.a99a467183392fe25a5344426f49613e.png

@Victor 

we changed nothing since the last few month's and they all worked fine so im sure all setup is correct.
If one or two are not working ok, but all of them??

Please have a look at it, because we need the function for creating automatically requests from emails.

best regards

Nikolaj

36 minutes ago, Nikolaj said:

now all the mails are in the target folder failure

This suggests to me that the Routing Rules are working fine, it's the raising of the Requests that is failing.
Once you have taken the troubleshooting steps provided by Victor, if these do not resolve the problem I would check the Routing Rule Template and the Service/CI that it invokes.

@Nikolaj
From the logs it appears that the one this monring (Subject like MailSweeper block Info) failed as 1 or more accounts have the same email address and therefore it cant find which customer to use..  (This was sent from your email address) . The previous email recieved (at 03:54 subject 31053 srv-dagt-o1 Down) was processed as expected 

The fix for the first one is to ensure only 1 customer has the email address, 

Kind Regards

• Like 1

@Keith Stevenson ok you mean this is just for my test email because it is assigned to 2 users I think i have assigned it also to a test user. I will check this. You are right The previous email recieved (at 03:54 subject 31053 srv-dagt-o1 Down) was created as a request. So only my test's are not working because of the 2 email adresses.

Sorry for making trouble :-). That was my fault.

Best regards

Nikolaj

For future reference, the scenario with the sender email address being associated with more than one user or contact is covered in the FAQ document that was mentioned above. We kindly advise anyone experiencing issues with routing rules, new or existing issues, to review this document to ensure the issue is not caused by one of the documented scenarios.