Is there a way to cancel multiple requests

Estie

Hi, is there any way to cancel multiple requests?

I have logged into our system as Admin and selected multiple requests but can only see the option to add an update to all of them.

Is this possible? (I have 44 requests to cancel).

Thanks

Perhaps try and select a few at a time and see the options presented in the multi action... I think there is one (or more) that cannot be cancelled thus the option in not presented when selecting all 44...

Also, does this admin account have the necessary roles/rights to cancel requests?

Yes - same when choosing only one request.

I have now added the Service Request full access to my own account but still unable to cancel the requests.  I will logout and in again as myself and see if that changes anything.

I am not sure why Admin account isn't showing the option though

2 minutes ago, Stefania Tarantino said:

A colleague of mine can see the cancel option.

This indicates that it's an issue with Roles/Permissions.

4 minutes ago, Stefania Tarantino said:

I am not sure why Admin account isn't showing the option though

The Admin account isn't an all-powerful "do-anything" account, it still needs the Roles and Rights to perform actions in the same way as a "normal" account.

Actually I think the reason is that the BPM has failed for these requests and therefore I am unable to cancel them.  They were raised in error when the system froze and were all showing in Failed/cancelled.

I have tested the cancel option for other normal requests and I can see all the options.

Unfortunately I am having to assign each request and then cancel individually.  Hopefully this won't reoccur.

Thanks for your help.