Hornbill Automation - h_custom_e

Misbah Sadique

Hi, I hope you are all well!

I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I'm having with a process i am trying to amend. 

I added a update custom node in the booking stage of my BPM and further added a Custom E with the following instructions:

&[functions.getTaskParams("task-2ac41f8c").outcome]

However whilst testing i keep getting the following errors within the closure stage, 

image.thumb.png.024423b96b7b4ca1a2f7a629a454b4ff.png

-

image.thumb.png.53dd23167fbd4fd87c5375a214dd3270.png

Before adding the custom e field into the BPM i checked the Procap to make sure the same custom field did not already exist before using it.

image.thumb.png.bdaa72b36e450cb9a7f48c2cdf3acb33.png

I also checked the edit expressions for the decision node within the close stage but i cant seem to get it to work. 

Thank you. 

Your Decision Branch is set to use details from a node with the Result Reference set to "fcres" but your Get Request Details node has a blank Result Reference.

You will need to give your Get Request Details node a unique Result Reference and then rebuild the expression on the branch.

It is recommended to give all Get Request Details a unique Display value (in this case, I would suggest "Get Request Details for Closure") to make selecting the correct variable easier, and Result Reference value (e.g. "closeDetails") to ensure that the values are not overwritten by another Get Request Details node.

• Like 2