Customer feedback

Smurfy

I have set feedback (star rating and questions) on our main Service portfolio. This works fine, however, there are some scenarios (certain processes) where I don't want the user to get the pop up feedback form.

Is there a way to do this other than run those processes through a different service portfolio? I want them all on the same one really.

I did try a "suspend on customer feedback" and give it a 1 min expiry window, however, it seems even doing that meaning the feedback "now expired" still when it hits the end process node the feedback is popping up.  If its expired why would it allow the user to still put feedback one? I'm probably not understanding this right :( 

I did notice a "feedback not required" outcome - I would like to be able to use that variable somewhere in my process to kill the popup at then end.

image.png.82fd137885c472f16452e55832ece33f.png

The details are on the Customer Feedback wiki page.

1 hour ago, Smurfy said:

Is there a way to do this other than run those processes through a different service portfolio?

Feedback can be enabled per request type (Incidents and Services Requests) and per service where it is required.

1 hour ago, Smurfy said:

I did try a "suspend on customer feedback" and give it a 1 min expiry window, however, it seems even doing that meaning the feedback "now expired" still when it hits the end process node the feedback is popping up.  If its expired why would it allow the user to still put feedback one? I'm probably not understanding this right :( 

The Expiry here is for the node (i.e. how long the Workflow waits) not the Feedback itself - the feedback expiry is set in the Service Portfolio.

Thanks Steve

That being the case please can I put in a request for an enhancement? 
I would like to be able (in a BPM) to have a node whereby it can kill the requirement for feedback.

26 minutes ago, Smurfy said:

That being the case please can I put in a request for an enhancement? 

You can always put in a request for an Enhancement - just start a fresh thread with the Enhancement tag, giving your requirements as clearly and completely as possible.