Hornbill Email Signature Question

Nikolaj

Hello Support,

Can we switch off the signature for Hornbill emails? Because we would like to manipulate the Mails, so that our SEG Server fill in the footer automatically.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Nikolaj

@Steve Giller 

it is the opposite we woul like to add something to our email templates. Our Company email footer and because he can change sometimes we would like to do it via our SEG ( Secure email Gateway) so that i dont't have to add this information to all Hornbill templates. We tried it but it is not possible and my Network admin told me because Hornbill is sending signature mails.

Make that sense to you?

thanks and best regards

Nikolaj

Hi @Nikolaj

I'm not aware of Hornbill sending or using signatures on emails.  We have templates that allow you to format the body of the email, but not signatures.  Are there particular Hornbill emails where you are seeing signatures added by Hornbill?

My only thought is that some Hornbill emails are being sent directly from Hornbill and not going through your SEG, so they don't get your email signature applied. 

@Nikolaj
Are you referring to the signing of the email with DKIM?  This is the only reason I can see that would prevent your team from inserting the email footer in route (As we sign the email before). If so you can disable DKIM by going into the mailbox domain properties (Under Platform Configuration->Domains ).

Kind Regards

Keith Stevenson

• Like 1