Multiple Select on Dynamic Drop Down

will.good

Hi,

We would like an option to be able to select multiple options on the Dynamic Drop Down Select Box.

Example use for this:

If a group user is requesting an account for our HR system, we would like for them to be able to choose from a data query (list of sites) that they will need access to, this is almost always multiple sites. I tried using the checkbox option, which did show more sites, but only up to around 120 (we have over 1300 different sites, so would like this to be searchable).

Just the option to allow multiple selections would be great for us.

image.png.9eaeee3baf430c079329fcf6a7d26690.png

The Select All option suggested on the post below will not work for us

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to allow customers to select multiple sites using the dynamic drop down select box during Intelligent Capture. We're currently restricted by this when a customer is raising a request via the portal: 

image.png.d7df741d80e0d1536ba16f5864beb3a0.png

21 minutes ago, Philds said:

I would also like to allow customers to select multiple sites using the dynamic drop down select box during Intelligent Capture.

You can do this with a Dynamic Checkbox group (see above) however this will not link multiple sites to a Request, that is a 1:1 relationship. You will need to store the results of the checkbox group in a Custom Field.

Sorry I should have specified: we have over 400 hundred sites to pick from which is where the dynamic drop down comes in really handy with the search function. It looks ready to receive two or more items but is limited to 1 as shown in my screenshot above.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:01 PM, will.good said:

Dynamic Drop Down Select Box to be able to handle multiple selections.

No, as mentioned previously, a dropdown selector presents one result.
The issue here is that the dynamic checkbox group appears to be limited to around 100 items.