Milestone Template

Ann

Afternoon All

Hope you are well and enjoying the lovely weather.

Please would it be possible for some help regarding Project Templates.  I have gone into the Hornbill Admin, Project Templates, I have created a template with just some milestones in order that any new project will already contain the milestones, however I am unable to get the template to work.  Would this need to be activated within the business processes please and if so how please?  Or is there another way to activate the project template please?  Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

Morning @Steve Giller

I am in total agreement with you, it is far too hot at the moment.  Plus Halloween means lots of sweets.

Thank you so much for the above information.  This will be a silly question, but how do I get to the Project Creation Capture please?  I have looked everywhere.

Kind Regards

Ann

Morning @Steve Giller

Sorry for further questions. Thank you for your help so far, I really do appreciate it.   I have added the Project Template to the form, however I am not getting the option to select which template I would like to use.  I am literally only getting the options in your original screen shot.  Is there anything else that I need to do or make active please?  I have saved the change to the Intelligent Capture.

Kind Regards

Ann

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

I have added the Project Template to the form, however I am not getting the option to select which template I would like to use.

I'm assuming here that you're expecting to see that option in the Intelligent Capture Designer?
If so, no, you won't, you will be presented with the option to select a Template when you create the Project and it steps through the Capture.

Morning @Steve Giller

Thank you.  Unfortunately when creating a new project I am only be given 4 options.  1) Name and Description.  2) Scheduled Start Date / Scheduled End Date. 3) Project Type.  4) Project Scope / Quality Statement.  But I am not getting the option to choose a Project Template.  Do I need to amend the Business Process at all for this to be activated in anyway?  I am so sorry for so many questions.

Kind Regards

Ann