"I'm Following" list - a closure filter

Smurfy

Hi there

I've had a request. Some engineers "follow calls" they use the I am following list to see them. The issue they have is once its closed its gone - its useful for them to see that its closed.
I think they can tick the notification in their personal settings but they would much rather be able to see a list and select those closed.

Is there a way for it to be configured so you can choose from the headers whether you want to see closed as well as the other headers available currently?

image.png.57568551aac28a35ea236a06c26458f0.png

I believe the short answer here is "No."

2 hours ago, Smurfy said:

The issue they have is once its closed its gone - its useful for them to see that its closed.

The problem here is how long after it's closed is it useful to see?
Every Customer (and possibly every User) would have a different answer here, and if you showed all followed Requests including closed ones you'd end up with an unmanagebly long list, because Users wouldn't get around to unfollowing.

Thanks Steve
I see your point but if you could filter like I mention above then I'm not sure it would be an issue. If I had to many on my "closed" follow list then I could unfollow manually when I was happy I know longer needed to follow it.

The issue my colleagues are having is they like to follow what they have an interest in but when it closes they then cant find it easily.