Feature Request: count of the number of times each IC form and each BPM are run/used; for MI

Berto2002

I would like to be able to see a count of the number of times that an intelligent capture form has been used. Similarly, I think it would be useful to see how many times a business process has been used. Each run of these elements would store into an audit table and display for management information purposes. This would help with the optimisation of forms and workflows and the removal of those which are no longer of use.

• Like 1

Not quite what I meant, @Steve Giller: I was suggesting the number of times it was run was audited/recorded over time, not the number of Cat Items it is attached to. But, yes, the count of the "number of times executed" could equally be against the Cat Items rather than the IC/PBM' themselves.

3 hours ago, Berto2002 said:

number of times it was run was audited/recorded over time, not the number of Cat Items it is attached to

Sorry, I may not have been clear - if you count the number of time the CI was used to raise a request you also have the number of times that IC/BP was run, so if:
CI 1 uses IC 1 and BP 1
CI 2 uses IC 1 and BP 2
CI 3 uses IC 2 and BP 3

Then you've use IC 1 as many times as CI 1 + CI 2 have raised Requests, BP 1 as many times as CI 1 has raised Requests, etc.