Reporting / Board's

JoanneG

Good Afternoon

We are wanting to create a report which is based on a board we have on Hornbill which uses the Stage Information on the Business Process to populate..., just wondering if it would be possible to do?  I have attached the Change Board view and Change Business Process.... to try and assist...

From the Change En board image, there are 5 stages, Awaiting Triage, Information Gathering, Approval, Implementation, Review.... The information is pushed from the Business Process, but just wondering how we could use this on the reporting... I can only think of the Status but that would just be New, Open, Resolved... but the Information Gathering, Approval and Implementation would have a status of Open, so not sure how you would be able to distinguish the different stages...

(Hope this is explained ok...)

Change En Board.PNG

Change En Busiess Process.PNG

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with the report.

My instinctive reaction is "just show them the board!" but I suspect this is either not practical or doesn't allow you to show all the information?

What I would suggest in the first instance is to populate a Custom Variable with the Lane the Request/Card has been moved to and report on that.
i.e. When you Add to Change Board you set Custom_A to "Awaiting Triage", then when there's a Move to Information Gathering node you immediately update Custom A to "Information Gathering" etc.

• Like 1